Monday, January 31, 2011

IThinkBack....

It's crazy when I look at the person I am today....I've changed drastically the past few years, And it makes me wonder....How have I grown?...Have I even grown at all?...Many of my weak points are the same ones, I've had for quite some time, and a lot of them have gotten worse.....To be quite frank, I'm not sure if I like who I am right now....Maybe I shouldn't say it that way;sounds like I'm a different person...I'm the same person I've always been,....Rather I don't like the way I currently perceive the world. I used to be wonderer, see beauty in the simple things, now I just take things for what they are....I used to consider my self intelligent, but now I haven't been making smart choices, or reacting to things correctly...I feel like I've downgraded, mentally,  physically, and spiritually...Its crazy....Not crazy just out of mind and out of my understanding.BLAH.If you asked me this time next year, what I would want to be doing right now I would've told you that I wanted to have great grades, on my grind with my school work, one of the most well known freshmen on campus, and running track....None of which are the case right now....In about two weeks I might not even be in school anymore.... technically speaking I'm not in school right now, I'm just at school......*Heavy Sigh.....I'm laying here feeling sorry for myself....That's not going to work....I don't like how I am right now, so what makes the most sense to do is to change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment